Your tax deductible contribution will help support student civic engagement in Washington! Student civic engagement improves our state by engaging students in meaningful service and social entrepreneurism that address critical issues such as educational success, sustainability, health and safety, economic development, social justice, and global leadership.
Civic engagement builds partnerships between colleges/universities and their communities.
• They provide valuable direct service to community members and organizations
• They research and implement strategies to resolve critical community issues
• They cultivate vital and sustainable communities
• They strengthen our economy
• They educate student to be effective leaders in our state.
Check out our Students Serving Washington Awards program and see what higher education students are doing across the state that address critical issues in our communities.
Mail checks to:
516 High Street, OM 430
Bellingham, WA 98225-9034