- Welcome to our new 2017-18 Members!
- Preparing for Carnegie: A Full-Day Meeting for your Team
- Charting a Course on the Pathway to Community Engagement: An Inventory and Action Plan for Engaged Campuses
- Pieces to Masterpiece: Crafting your Community Engagement Story
- Sign Your Name: “Dear Congress, Support National Service!”
Tag Archives: learning
The 2016-17 CAC AmeriCorps members attended orientation this week, August 17-19, at Western Washington University. The new members were trained on the ins-and-outs of being an AmeriCorps volunteer, serving disadvantaged youth, assessment (Patrick McGinty’s favorite topic), sharing their impacts through new … Continue reading
The Action Statement emerged out of conversations with leaders from across Campus Compact’s network who came together to make a commitment to deepen higher education’s engagement for the public good. The Statement commits campuses to taking concrete steps to advance student civic learning and contribute to a more just, equitable, and sustainable democratic future. In signing the Action Statement, each campus commits to create a Campus Civic Action Plan, documenting how it will strengthen engagement. Campus Compact is supporting campuses in the development of these plans through online information and in-person convenings. Campus Compact 30thAnniversary Action Statement of Presidents and Chancellors Creating a Great Campus Civic Action Plan Civic Action Planning Institutes