Treetop Commons and Campus Compact are pleased to offer a full-day Carnegie workshop in Vancouver, WA in partnership with John Saltmarsh and the Swearer Center at Brown University, the new administrative home of the the Carnegie Community Engagement Classification. This workshop will support member campuses that are first-time applicants or reclassifying for the 2020 Carnegie Community Engagement Classification.
This one-day workshop is designed to assist campuses preparing for the Carnegie Community Engagement classification. The workshop will address preparation for both first-time applicants and campuses that are reclassifying (those classified in 2010). The workshop will include:
- an orientation to both the classification and reclassification frameworks
- an overview of the 2020 process
- additions and changes to the documentation framework
- review of the documentation framework and complete application
- strategies that have been effective for successful application
There will be opportunities to work though aspects of the application and consider evidence that campuses can provide and time for participants to ask questions. Both individuals and teams are welcome to attend.
December 1, 2017
9:00am – 4:00pm