- Welcome to our new 2017-18 Members!
- Preparing for Carnegie: A Full-Day Meeting for your Team
- Charting a Course on the Pathway to Community Engagement: An Inventory and Action Plan for Engaged Campuses
- Pieces to Masterpiece: Crafting your Community Engagement Story
- Sign Your Name: “Dear Congress, Support National Service!”
Monthly Archives: December 2016
Click here for the WACC Holiday Newsletter!
Washington Campus Compact presidents and chancellors from around the state joined nearly 600 of their higher education colleagues from around the nation in a statement calling on United States leaders to uphold and continue the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals … Continue reading
Returning AmeriCorps VISTA Ashley Vaughan and her colleagues at the Center for Civic Engagement at WSU Pullman will give a presentation at the 2017 Continums of Service titled, “The Palouse Fresh Food Project: Impacting Food Insecurity in Whitman County”. Ashley … Continue reading